People have a story to tell. But not everyone self-publishes a book. A book about which they are extremely passionate and knowledgeable and is close to their heart and then becomes an Amazon best seller!
Meet Zoe, the powerhouse behind My Allergy Kitchen and author of The Busy Parent’s Guide to Food Allergies
We spent time making images that Zoe will be able to use on her instagram and social media pages and it was interesting for me to hear her story and how she is helping other parents to understand how and why allergies occur and what actions can be taken to alleviate symptoms.
You can find Zoe on social media here
P.S. You might like to take a look at some of her recipes:
These were particularly delicious … coconut energy balls
I have known Lucy for a good few years now and both being based in Faversham, and both owning dogs, means that we bump into each other quite frequently.
Lucy is the brains behind Mad Creative who provide the following services. They can:
- Provide your business with a new bespoke designed website that reflects your aims and ambitions.
- Write a marketing strategy for your business that can support social media providing focus to help you better promote your services and products. We can help you implement the new ideas and also manage your social media for your business, if you don’t have the time or inclination.
- Improve your visibility and reach with Search Engine Optimisation solutions. We can even teach you and guide you.
- Write blogs to support your business and keep customers up-to-date with your news. Sharing your business news and expertise will help others know how amazing you are.
- Create beautifully designed presentations, brochures, logos and graphics to further support your business.
Lucy (logically) is a regular user and poster on social media. After all, it’s part of her business knowing the up-to-date algorithms and vagaries of Facebook and Instagram. You might like to follow her here: Mad Creative’s instagram link. The company’s Facebook page can be found here.
We arranged to meet up at the creek in Faversham which is steeped in history and has a great variety of backgrounds against which we could work.
I’m delighted to see that Lucy has used a great selection of the images that we made that day on her social media pages. It’s great to be visible, especially when you are working in a market where people need to see who you are and what you offer. You are the face of your business.
If you are looking to be more visible on social media, please do get in touch via the contact form on my site. Or, if you are feeling brave, pick up the phone (my number is on the site).
Thanks Lucy for choosing such a great location and I look forward to working with you again in the future.